Matt Damon in the lead role of a movie of course it's a good movie. But, not as good as Leo DiCaprio well finally we can compare this to amazing actors because a new type of movie just arrived. We have Comedy, Thriller, Action but after Inception we have a new kind of movie IMAGINATION!
So Adjustment Boreau IS the new Inception, great movie and the special effects are not to much what makes it PERFECT!
Emily Blunt did a good job different from what I expected. Matt Damon was the one who could have given more to the character, he is used to all that drama and oscars nominations maybe this part was too much for him. But I liked all the NY scenario and I think it was the perfect city to film a story like this.
I say a new generation of films are coming up and I hope to see many "INCEPTIONS" in the future.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the blog, keep the amazing work :)
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Kesca.
looks like i have to see it! i liked inception so...
ReplyDeletecongratulations for the amazing blog!