Sunday, March 6, 2011

How do You Know

This Weeks movie is "How Do you Know" with Reese Witherspoon. It is one of those light movies from sunday afternoon, but let's face it aren't you tiered that the girl ends up always with the right guy?
A change may be good sometimes so light movies directors please take my advice!
Owen Wilson is really fun on this movie don't you think? And he is so sweet with Reese who actually wasn't that bad for an oscar winner I've got to admit I like her.
And what's that thing with the microphone, for at least two times in the movie you could see the mic in the top of the screen. Come on if James cameron did "Avatar" I'm pretty sure you can just cu a microphone out of the image right?
Anyway, it was funny and a good movie for a I-DON'T-HAVE-ANYTHING-TO-DO saturday.

0 opinions:

Post a Comment