If this animation doesn't win a prize (oscar or golden globe) I don't know which will. I haven't seen the upcoming animation movies, but for certain that this one will be on the oscars best animated movie nominees' list. It's so freaking cool. I got to admit I just wanted to hug those little blue creatures when Neil Patrick Harris was chasing them around his living room it was so fun. I think the surfs being to everyone's childhood and this movie will certain live it's marks on the kids who saw it :P
I really liked to see, Chief Wiggum / Moe Szyslak / Apu/ etc, or has most people call him Hank Azaria in the movie, of course he did the antagonist Gargamel but he amused me with his funny faces and voice.
STARS: ★★★★
Saturday, October 15, 2011
The Smurfs
Posted on 7:10 PM by Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 opinions:
Post a Comment