In a future where people stop aging at 25, but are engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth. Here, Will Salas finds himself accused of murder and on the run with a hostage - a connection that becomes an important part of the way against the system. Another futuristic, sci-fy picture. MY FAVORITE ONES!
I was really looking forward to see the movie "In Time" mostly because of it's creative screenplay. I thought that the directing was a bit untrue to the argument though, but still I really liked the movie. The idea that the main characters become thieves is genius and totally different from other things I've seen. A surprise was Justin Timberlake and of course we all know about Amanda Seyfried great talent, but I would like to see a little more of Olivia Wilde. i think Andrew Niccol did a good job :)
Saturday, November 19, 2011
In Time
Posted on 9:40 AM by Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 opinions:
Post a Comment