We are publishing some reviews again due to the fact that some of the movies Bu previously saw are nominated for the oscars. Plus you can have many surprises by clicking on our special.
![]() |
| Oscars Special |
Kathryn Stockett asked director Tate Taylor to read her book thinking that nobody would want it, but the director says he really connected with it when he realized that he had been a child raised by a made just like Aibileen Clark raised Mae Mobly and Constantine raised Skeeter. The movie was made, with an excellent cast and an AMAZING sense of humor. It is extremely funny but at the same time it connects with you. Every single character is so hard to play, racism victims, racism bullies and racism defenders. This motion picture touches a very emotional spot in America's life. The 60's have many scares and events that no one will ever forget and the fact that this movie has been so successful so far shows that people are much more open minded about this issues like this. I loved it and if the academy doesn't think the same way to bad because for me THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR. I said that with "Super 8" and I haven't seen the upcoming movies in 2011 but I'm sure I will keep my opinion about this. It's long but funny and super super emotional. It means a lot to me because I saw it and when the title "THE HELP" showed up on screen at the end, the clock showed the number 12 and that's how I spent the first minute of my birthday watching Aibileen leave the girl she loved so much behind after she had challenged her biggest fears and lived an amazing fun adventure with the writer Skeeter.
I love Emma Stone and the incredibly funny Octavia Spencer, the acting is amazing and it really shows the 60's and the history behind it.
STARS: ★★★★★
.jpg)








0 opinions:
Post a Comment