Sunday, February 26, 2012

War Horse

Oscars Special
"War Horse" is, for the most sensitive, a waterfall of tears. We follow the war through the eyes of a horse which is loved by everyone who owns him. And also, you realize how persistent the character of Albert is he never gives up.
Steven Spielberg was (besides the cute horses) the true hero in this movie, only he could portray so truthfully war and everything behind it (also can be seen in "Saving Private Ryan"). The dialogues aren't very long or confusing, something you would expect in this kind of movie, the lines are simple and they got what they need. Also it doesn't rely on very well known actors, and I think Hollywood needs this sometimes. The fact that some actors hide the true essence of a movie it's something very present in these days. I'm not saying those actors should retire I'm saying sometimes we need to bring some new talents. Spielberg does that perfectly.
Another thing I loved in the picture was with no doubt the soundtrack. It was humors and dramatic something that not many movies can actually put together. The music was just perfect.

STARS: ★★★★★




1 comment:

  1. Watch out the exclusive performance of your favorite star. Book your preferred seat now with your loved once. Enjoy the spectacular whole night by grabbing war horse tickets

    ReplyDelete