Sunday, February 12, 2012

Midnight In Paris - Oscars Special

We are publishing some reviews again due to the fact that some of the movies Bu previously saw are nominated for the oscars. Plus you can have many surprises by clicking on our special.



Oscars Special
"It's the best Woody Allen" they say. "It's a Woody Allen" I say. 
I know I said before that I didn't quite like the woody allen movies. I must admit I was wrong. "It's a Woody Allen" a true master piece of an original idea. I learned how to appreciate this movie and now i really do. I still think Owen Wilson was not the best actor for it, though. But this movie makes you think, and it's kind of true :) You feel like living in another time because you believe this one isn't perfect. I would have loved living in the transition of silent to talkies, movies of course. I imagine what it would be like assisting to "The Wizard of Oz" in the movie theater.

STARS: ★★★★




0 opinions:

Post a Comment