Friday, March 30, 2012

Saoirse Week - 3rd Day Friday

Lovely Bones                                                  

☛SaoirseSpecial
Summary: 
Centers on a young girl who has been murdered and watches over her family - and her killer - from heaven. She must weigh her desire for vengeance against her desire for her family to heal.
Bu's Review:
Lovely Bones is one of my favorite books and it was this amazing movie that introduced me to the Great Saoirse. It links reality and pain to imagination and emotion, Peter Jackson is able to grab what could have ended up being a horror movie of a murdered girl and gave it a fresh new light. I got a bit disappointed though with the comparison with the book, I liked the beginning with the snow globe but the rest of the argument didn't seem like the type of characters I read about.
Stanley Tucci plays such a hard role, he has to incorporate a character who is disapproved through the eyes of society, and what he got from it's extremely nerve-raking and despicable, but ideal and correct in what comes to the matter.
The relation between Holly and Susie is one of the things I love the most although you just keep asking yourself why in the world would a girl do to have this kind of faith.

FUN FACT: Do you know I always play with the shoe in Monopoly because of Susie Salmon ??
STARS: ★★★★







0 opinions:

Post a Comment