Thursday, July 21, 2011

Transformers 3

We start the movie with a really great retrospective of the 60's right when the man steps the moon for the first time. I really liked the beginning of this third Transformers movie it was very well done with all the images from the past and the ones they did to emphasize the idea. Though the movie was a bit long I also loved when they included "Iridescent" from linking park it was a great moment because they started the song and it stopped right before the chorus and right before the credit the big chorus comes and makes it brilliant!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was a really surprise too because she didn't let herself go by her looks, this girl has a bright future. Shia LaBeouf was good has always in every expect professionally and visually (if you know what I mean) :)


STARS: ★★★







0 opinions:

Post a Comment