Saturday, August 20, 2011

Super 8

So I know I haven't write anything this month but I'm on my vacatios and I'm sorry movie lovers but I need a rest from typing too ;) So right now I'm writing this review on my iPad and watching a beatiful sunset while riding along Florida! (Don't worry it's not ME riding)
So I have thought about this movie many times because I have so many things to say about it and for me it is one of the best movies of the year, but I also think not everything was quite right though.
So Super 8 was one of JJ Abrams most amazing works I say this because I really like him and the fact that he wrote Super 8 and directed it and even got Steven Spielberg to be his producer is HUGE!
I love dramas they are my favourite movie type but this movie is all about fantasy, science fiction and action you say? Well I say it has drama and for me is what makes this movie SO good! I loved the fact that behind all that mess and trouble about this Alien the movie tells the story of a kid who just reacently lost his mother and his realshionship With is dad isn't that great, he can find confort amoung is friends and their project of making a movie. He falls in love with the girl whose dad "killed" (not directly) his mother. This is the part that makes this my favorite movie of the year I LOVE this story I think the alien was just to make it shine a little more but (here comes the critic) if JJ had only included the train crash, and the alien part was turned into something like a dangerous Radiation that caused all those dogs to run, that would make a perfect film for me! But that is what makes it different and that is the perfect word to describe this movie, a story with love, action and different in it's own way!


STARS: ★★★★★




1 comment:

  1. i loved it too ... <3 one of the best movies i've ever seen !

    ReplyDelete