Sunday, March 25, 2012

Miss Piggy - March FROGS AND POPCORNS

This segment is not in any way related to The Muppets, Jim Henson family or agent. Everything here published is written by Bu and the pictures are official from The Muppets/Miss Piggy or are made by the site's manager. © 2012 BU'S MOVIE BLOG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.



Last time I left you all readers a poll so you could vote on what I would write on my next column (this one!).
The results were simple everyone wanted me to write about the moment's phenomenon THE HUNGER GAMES. But some of you voted for KERMIT MY LOVE, so I decided  bring you both! So, this time instead of an interview with a special inanimate guest I will tell you about a very ... interesting story on how I ALMOST got the part for Katniss!

It was a sunny day, I had just got out of my Pilates class and my agent called. (It's funny how, every time I leave this class, someone says 'hmmm, it smells like roast pig!'. -.-"). Anyway I answered it and my AWESOME agent said: 'Do you know where Animal is??'. I haven't seen Animal for ages and because my stomach was hurting from the smell of my HOT skin all I could say was: 'why??'.
'I have a movie and they need desperately someone to play a mutt with hair, but I can't reach Animal.'
'A mutt?'
'Yes, they call it that way but they mean mutant.'
'Sorry I can't help you. Where is the audition, really?? Just in case I find him...' I said in hopes he could give me some indication so I could try out too.
I got it! My agent told me where it was and I got there alone.
What wasn't my surprise when at the waiting-to-be-called room a certain small green frog was siting and waiting to be called. I approached him and grabbed his little and fragile arm.
'What are you doing here??' I asked
'I am about to audition! I thought they called you too!' Kermit said
'Oh they called me but to ask me about ANIMAL!' I was angry more than ever, he didn't tell me about this and now he expects me to believe I was in the calling list as well.
Suddenly I looked around and everyone seemed to be starring at us.
'Piggy, you are making a scene!'
'Usually whenever I make a scene I'm also payed for it!' But I decided to calm myself down because that much anger would soon give me wrinkles.
I sat and waited for everyone to be called, when Kermit left his audition I asked him how did it go and he said fine, you could tell he was upset. Finally when there was anyone left I knocked on the door and entered calmly. The evaluators were already up and saving their stuff but I wasn't giving up.
'Miss Piggy.'I said.
'I'm sorry we're over for now.'
'Wait!'I must have sounded desperate because they all looked at me simultaneously 'I really want to try.'
'Fine.' The men and woman sat and waited.
'I don't have the lines' How embarrassing o.o
They handed me a paper with the lines written on it and I started my audition.

After that Kermit and I were called many many times and we couldn't e happier. 
On the last call-back, we entered this small warehouse and right there, besides everyone else we have seen before in past auditions, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson were standing as our big opponents.
I was scared, but so what?? I am legend of the Muppets world, they are ... someones!
They asked us to reproduce the cave seen, when we were about to kiss (and this is the funny part) Kermit and I seemed way more in love than those ... kids. And then a fight began! Everything we did better than them they would try harder (I mean, you could totally tell that) that's when the casting director says 'Are you willing to dye your hair brown??'
"WHAT! She is got to be kidding me" I thought "No way I was going to dye my hair brown! Last time that happened it was a total disaster! But I will not give up. EVER!' So I said YES!
After a while they told us to wait and, on a small circle, discussed about our performances. That's when Jennifer came to me, extended her hand and said 'Nice jog Piggy!'
'If you want to give up now, I can even help you!' I said. No way I was going to miss this opportunity of big stardom.
'Oh you're on Pig!' She looked convinced of her words.
The casting director turned around and said 'Ok we have our decision, first let's congratulate Jennifer and Piggy for their tireless job to play a faithful Katniss, but we think Jenny was the best one.'
The blonde smiled and jumped and hugged the intimidating evaluators. But i couldn't help myself so I exploded!
'What?? Why??'
'Well, Piggy you are great but we're trying to recreate a book and if you were a fox, or a bird...'
'Or a mutt with hair??' I was really mad!
'Yes... We think you aren't quite what we were looking for. Plus, we have this seen that requires real fire and every time you sweat you smell like roasted pig and that would leave all the cast and crew hungry before lunch time.'
'Well, it is called The Hunger Games after all!' I crossed my arms angry.
'Ok, now for the role of Peeta we congratulate
-
-.
-.-
-.-"
-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
KERMIT!' 
THAT'S IT, I WAS SURELY KILLING SOMEONE THAT DAY! Kermit said thank you and then he did something I wasn't expecting at all!
'Thank you everyone but I guess I rather pass this time. I love my Piggy with brown hair and if she is not gonna dye it than I won't play this part. Sorry!'
And that my fellows is why I love this ma... I mean frog! He is so romantic and turned out a job for me. I would have done the same but...

-
-.
-.-
-.-"
-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"
Oh come on Piggy you know that's not how it really happened! (Hi readers, Kermit here!) Let me tell you that last part correctly! I took the job but Miss piggy was mad and she was just a pain in my short short neck. So she hided my gloves and scarf and I got sick right after they picked me... I called them and they gave Josh a second chance.
You know I raised your reputation with the previous ending.
You just didn't want to tell the public what you did. But you know what I think?? Hunger Games is a way better movie with real people playing the parts. Plus, I was invited to go there for a scene and that deer Katniss tries to kill at the begging, well, I'm the one inside the suit :)
I will forbid you from coming to my computer again!!!

fytgbhjbcnjknCIPKEWMVLKWmjov (FIGHT!) hbkwjqlkçdm,e2 

Well, fellows I hoped you liked this month's column choose below the theme for "Frogs and Popcorns" April!

Frogs and Popcorns April...





  
pollcode.com free polls 

0 opinions:

Post a Comment