Summary:
A 16-year-old who was raised by her father to be the perfect assassin is dispatched on a mission across Europe, tracked by a ruthless intelligence agent and her operatives.
Bu's Review:
The movie I 've been waiting for the last few months HANNA. It totally surprised me and I keep saying that Saoirse Ronan is perfect :D.
What I most liked in this film was the sudden moves and fights and scenes, Joe Wright knows what he does and the fact that he was able to keep the viewers interested in this strong and emotional matter of a lonely girl in the world who needs love but whose theme is "Adapt or die", is genius. I loved the cuts and camera shots, this young director made five films in his entire life which were great hits! In fact Saoirse was nominated for an Oscar with one of his movies "ATONEMENT"! Hanna is very different from the action movies we usually see.
The thing I most loved about it was the screenplay, it's clever and very well written! The cast is excellent but Eric Bana wasn't much emphasized as I would normally expect...
STARS: ★★★★













0 opinions:
Post a Comment