Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Avengers





Summary: 


Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.
Bu's review:


Someday The Avengers will be an action classic. The action in it is super intense and well "special effected", although at some point I was just wishing that the war ended I think it was all very nicely measured. It's hard for a director to put such beloved stories and characters into a movie that it might be badly received by the audience, but Marvel fans trust me this movie will live up to your expectation for sure.
The picture has something I cannot help to highlight and honor, HUMOR. The premieres are exclusively fun to watch because normally the room is filled with people that are actually fans of the movie so they laugh and react to it very... "loudly". Definitely the humor in this movie makes it stronger and more solid. An this is when I say: "Way to go Joss Whedon." Both the screenplay and directing were great. 
I am an unconditional fan of RDJ and Iron Man (uuhhhhh *.*) and so everything he does is truly exquisite! I mean the cast was perfect and it totally delivered it! Well, there was something that bothered me a little though, Samuel L. Jackson's character. The concept and the dressing/make up were fantastic but the performance was a bit tiring. Oh and Cobie Smulders as Hill... perfect!
What else can I say, just like the first two Iron Man I will watch this movie for more three, four, twenty times if necessary just to sate my Marvel's hunger :3



Year: 2012

Stars: ★★★★★










0 opinions:

Post a Comment