Friday, May 4, 2012

Battleship


Summary: 
A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals.
Bu's review:
Battleship is just poor in every way. Both the humor, the action and (Oh my god this is the worst part) the screenplay. It's the typical story where he has the hot girl and then hey have to fight against some aliens but come on, don't you have more ideias (and better ones) to invest in??
This movie is just wrong and curiously the only part I really enjoyed was the burrito/prove of love scene. Anyway the actors were fine but still... It's one of those special effected blockbuster that know one really enjoyes but it's dubbed as cool.
I'll give 2 stars for the cinematography and photo effects work and because I think no movie is actually a flop unless it's really really bad. But for that you still need a bit of intelligence ;)


Year: 2012

Stars: ★★




0 opinions:

Post a Comment