This segment is not in any way related to The Muppets, Jim Henson family or agent. Everything here published is written by Bu and the pictures are official from The Muppets/Miss Piggy or are made by the site's manager. © 2012 BU'S MOVIE BLOG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
In my last column you all voted for my favorite move. Well, that's not hard... Besides all the movies I was in y favorite one is ... well, definitely "Babe" :)
I also decided to tell you about my routine! I think it's important for you to know what's a movie star's day like.
10:00
I wake up.
12:00
Out of my bath... I'll have some breakfast.
13:00
I go out and get ready for a line of interviews.
14:00
LUNCH! (Sometimes with Kermit others alone :3)
14:30
Oh no! Somebody is calling me for a last minute photo shoot!
16:00
Karate class!
18:00
Autograph signing!
19:00
Meet fellow stars at a premiere or an award show!
23:00
Write for Bu!
24:00
Sleeping!
As you see I'm very busy!
















0 opinions:
Post a Comment