Sunday, April 8, 2012

American Reunion


Summary: 
Jim, Michelle, Stifler, and their friends reunite in East Great Falls, Michigan for their high school reunion.
Bu's review:

American Reunion is, unlike the rest of this movie series, quite civilized. The laughter is guaranteed and if you're thinking it will be too unrated, well I can say you are wrong. It is a great finale for such an epic series it has story and it's full of adventures you sure do not want to miss. The typical guy who comes to his high school reunion saying everything but the truth about his life. The one that "accidentally" cheats on his wife, the one that fall in love with his high school sweetheart again, the gay couple you didn't know about and of course, the one that got stuck in time and still wants to be just a kid. I think the movie captured really well the essence of the matter and for a funny afternoon I totally advice it!

Year: 2012

Stars: ★★★★




0 opinions:

Post a Comment