Dear Movie Lovers,
Strangely I received another fan mail this time from a Sara Miller. I say strangely because it said the same exact thing as Jennifer's previous email which she hasn't answered yet. Anyway, this time the movie list is different so I will let you enjoy it and comment!
8 Movies That Never Should’ve Been Remade
Remaking already-good movies is a time-honored, Hollywood tradition. Using old story lines and ideas from brilliant directors is much easier than coming up with something original, so time and time again, studios dish out rehashed films. While some remakes hold up pretty well or pay respectful homage to the old film, many cross that fine line between a movie that’s worth $10 to see in the theater and one that should’ve been sent straight to DVD. Whether they should’ve just been a different movie that drew inspiration from a great one or they totally made us lose faith in Hollywood, these eight movies have definitely seen better days.



0 opinions:
Post a Comment