Summary:
Agent J travels in time to MIB's early years in the 1960s, to stop an alien from assassinating his friend Agent K and changing history.
Bu's review:
The third movie of the MIB saga is totally predictable. I must congratulate the make up though, making Josh Brolin look like Tommy Lee Jones it's quite a art work! The movie is intertwining and it has the spiritual feeling of sic-fy, humor is there which make the screenplay a though element on this picture! The nice feeling and vibe you take from an entertaining time travel is noticeable but what I think makes this movie weak is the shallow and horrible character of Boris the Animal. This antagonist is extremely annoying because of this character's unnecessary behavior and presence. The idea of combining the movie with an historical fact is quite good and I love when there is an harmonious factor between the time and place on a film's action. Final verdict...





0 opinions:
Post a Comment